Découvrez comment nous utilisons la force de nos entreprises et de nos marques dans le cadre de notre Stratégie Développement Durable, afin de construire un futur meilleur pour notre planète et ses habitants.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The CE Workflow Specialist Professional with German language skills will manage all CE Workflow business requirements cross-domain, both in terms of new developments and on-going maintenance in order to support the various business needs. Those can relate to ongoing day to day activities as well as new functionalities, new business processes, new values and codes. S/he will work in close collaboration with data teams and CI to develop tools and data automation solutions in the most efficient manner.
The role will define the workflow requirements and business deliverables as well as coordinate with IT the technical execution and testing. It will be responsible for the suitability of the workflow to meet business requirements as well as the quality of the data used in them. The CE Workflow Specialist will drive continuous improvement to enable and maximise business process improvements.
Shared Services Set up
Financial Services Delivery
• Minimum of 2 year in Master Data/technical environment ideally in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Data management/workflow processes experience in SAP Composite Environment
• Usage of database management, business/data analysis or financial processes through computerized systems preferably
• Complex VBA based automation tools/solutions
• English & German: essential
• Other European language from CCE(P) considered as a plus
• Excellent experience in CE workflow managements,
• Excellent knowledge of SAP MM and other enabling technologies
• Good understanding of business processes
• Ability to analyse financial information and provide solutions to issues
• Good command of MS Excel (macros, VBA) and Access
• Ability to understand software coding is a plus
• SAP STP, CTC, RTR experience and data architecture is desirable