Coca-Cola: Made in Belgium (FR)
Coca-Cola et la Belgique, une histoire d'amour de 90 ans. Regardez ici l’histoire derrière la bouteille.
Manager Procurement Team, All CCEP Locations
What you become part of:
The position takes ownership of sourcing events and procurement projects and is responsible for leading the Seven Step sourcing process and project management routines. The main objectives are to optimise procurement costs as well as to ensure quality and security of supply for all materials and services purchased using the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
The sourcing events are regularly highly complex, acting as business enablers and delivering significant impact to CCEP P&Ls and to the success of the organisations strategic priorities; including but not limited to Savings, Cash Flow, Sustainability and Business Continuity.
Additionally the position is responsible for the Identification of cost optimisation and CRS opportunities across all the categories in which the position may operate. The position is responsible for a direct impact on the P&L of the organisation, delivering tangible financial benefit to the bottom line.
This role is part of the Sourcing Team tower within the CCEP Procurement team. The role can be allocated to any of the Procurement Categories to deliver on the objectives of the role and will be accountable for a number of sourcing initiatives and/or Procurement projects over the course of a year.
What to expect:
• Deliver high level cost savings through negotiation and realization of cost reduction projects.
• Deliver measurable impact directly to CCEP P&L
• Create and maintain competitive advantage for CCEP through the achievement of lowest possible total acquisition costs.
• Maximise optimal cost management through the delivery of accurate and timely reporting and compliance with Contract and Chart of Authority processes
• Deliver forecasted savings, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity to minimise potential business impact.
• Meet or exceed procurement business plan assumptions
• Deliver risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of volatile supply markets
• Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
• Optimise the Seven Step sourcing process, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and negotiate contracts
• Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategy objectives to ensure delivery of optimum business results
• Deliver supply optimization and harmonization initiatives
• Initiate necessary business decisions to generate operating and financial benefit.
• Develop creative, implementable, value focused sourcing strategies and identify new sources of supply
• Enable and exploit supplier innovation of services and products to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction to CCEP
• Ensure that, through the sourcing process, maximum benefit is delivered from supplier innovation programmes to support CCEP strategic priorities
• Ensure CRS criteria are included in the balanced scorecard when evaluating business allocation within every sourcing initiative
• Improve CRS Performance through increasing level of recyclable/recycled materials, exceeding material avoidance targets and identifying further CRS pipeline opportunities
• Ensure Suppliers are approved and comply with TCCC Supplier Guiding Principles
• Develop sourcing strategies for all relevant components & services and ensure their implementation in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Supply Chain) and the global Coca-Cola procurement organisation (CEPG).
• Consider financial and operational risk to CCEP during in the execution of a sourcing initiative escalating where appropriate and at all times acting to mitigate
• Consider, plan for and mitigate risk to the Sourcing event, escalating where necessary to ensure delivery
• Ensure transparent communication of procurement figures by use of established KPIs
• Manage exposure to legal action due to intellectual property rights violation
• Act as a central reference point for guidance on best practice for other “buyers” across CCEP.
• Ensure the implementation and respect of CCEP policies and adherence to business standards.
• Establish process to measure compliance and report against company commitments
Skills & Essentials:
• Demonstrable experience working within Procurement, or similar business area.
• Fluency in English
• Strong project and change management experience.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider