Détails du poste
Snr Professional New Product Introduction
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Responsible for the End-To-End New Product Introduction aspects in the commercialisation process (Finished Goods, Raw and Packaging Materials, Bill of Materials) used in the assigned geography. This involves being able to understand the business needs and the data elements required by SAP and other systems to support these needs. The role is responsible for determining & designing all needed data inputs reflecting the customers, systems, products & production facilities specifics. This role focuses in highly complex initiatives or high risk initiatives such as reformulation of existing products, launch of new categories or new sourcing paths. The role demands a close collaboration with TCCC and other brand owners as well as co-packers and other external partners.
S/he will act as main Subject Matter Expert in complex issue resolution as well as implementation of new business initiatives. Super user role responsible to train and support other team members with complex processes. S/he will support the Snr /Mng BU with workload distribution and prioritization during peak periods. S/he will support the NPI BU lead on escalations and change management initiatives.
S/he will help understand new business requirements impacting existing Master Data standards and assess solution in relation with the Data Governance standards upheld by NPI. Where relevant, s/he will play a key role for the SAP project team in preparing the right data as per project requirements, managing new process requirements and implementing best practices in an efficient and automated manner.
Financial Services Delivery
- Responsible for delivering the NPI E2E project deliverables needed in the Commercialisation process with special focus on reformulation, sourcing modifications, new categories or other projects of high complex nature;
- Manage project deliverables, risks, timings and unlock blockages;
- Ensure output and timely quality to meet business requirements as well as CCEP Data standards;
- Drives to resolution master data related escalations as well as coordinates communication with senior management, TCCC or external partners as relevant;
- Design/executes training plan for new team members as well as drives knowledge transfer opportunities amongst existing team to improve performance;
- Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.);
- Advise/supports action plans to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded;
- Works with each CCEP BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth collaboration with the SSC
- Support the NPI Snr /Mgr to drive process standardization and effectiveness to best support CCEP business
- Collaboration with TCCC and other brand owners as required
- Work and liaise closely with all Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance, IT, support functions and other departments regarding data requirements and optimum execution of E2E processes in scope;
- Drive an environment within the BU NPI team focused on continuous improvement of process efficiencies and customer service;
- Drive an accelerated time-to-market for all innovation initiatives;
- Drive end-to-end standard data processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business;
- Optimize use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management;
• Relevant University Degree
• 3+ years master data experience with a minimum of 1 years in a multinational organization and/or SSC
• Strong experience of managing and analyzing data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment.
• Strong knowledge in supply chain, logistic and financial processes
• Strong knowledge of SAP and other enabling technologies
• Ability to analyze financial information and provide solutions to issues
• Excellent English: essential.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills