Résultats de recherche
Cliquez sur une offre d’emploi pour obtenir plus de détails.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
In this role you will be responsible to support the management of automated translations in CCEP through coordination of the usage of the translation tool and ensuring high quality and fast automated translation deliveries. Duties include, not limited to, operational support for all users of the translation tool, high service quality and operational performance while meeting agreed SLAs, ensuring system data consistency for best translation delivery.
1. Coordinates various translation projects in the translation tool
2. Administrates the CCEP Terminology and different types of dictionaries in different machine translation Plugins and continuously improves and updates the content
3. Act as Translation tool business administrator
4. Create translation tool systems settings and audit the system performance
5. Ensures alignment and continuous improvement of the specific needs of the CCEP departments
6. Organises, holds and facilitates meetings and discussions with main CCEP Stakeholders
7. Provides trainings for SDL Trados Studio, SDL GroupShare or SDL Language Cloud for the involved CCEP team members and supports users continuously with the tools usage
8. Process translation projects, reviewers assignments and other engineer tasks in all relevant systems/tools named above
9. Continuously review processes and working practices for keeping governance and ensure high quality
10. Post-editing of some texts (in case of excellent language command in one of those Languages: French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Icelandic ) – optional
Internal: Key users of all Business units and countries across CCEP with translation needs
External: SDL as main technology supplier and if needed various translation agencies
• Foreign languages philologist, ideally with 2 or more foreign languages or related linguistic or human science education.
• Excellent English, both spoken and written, is compulsory
• At least Bachelor level of philology or related, IT affinity is considered an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Advanced in any CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) Tool
• Data analysis - intermediate
• Reporting – advanced
• Excel – advanced
• Project and change management – basic / intermediate
• Communicates clearly, both orally and in writing
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships
• Problem solving oriented
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!