Résultats de recherche
Cliquez sur une offre d’emploi pour obtenir plus de détails.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Supports TA team in Great Britain in the administrative and co-ordination aspects of the recruitment processes to ensure these are efficient, fast and offer an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
1. Adopts a clear and logical approach to administrative tasks, with an aptitude for methodical process management and using systems to support work activity.
2. Candidate management through the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews and assessment, collating candidate results, staging outcomes and raising relevant documentation at each stage.
3. Supports movement of candidates into the offer, contract and onboarding stages of the process. Manages standard communication to unsuccessful candidates throughout the process.
4. Positive representative of the TA team, and of CCEP, when dealing with candidate enquiries and communication, ensuring the highest standards of customer service in line with agreed standards.
5. Supports administrative and co-ordination elements in support of recruitment fairs and events and campus related activity.
6. Monitors candidate progress through the selection process, ensuring the Applicant Tracking System, and other relevant Customer Relationship management systems, are kept up to date with relevant commentary and status updates. Able to access system information and report campaign progress.
7. Awareness of main policy and legal parameters related to the recruitment process, and able to manage candidates appropriately, seeking advice where needed.
8. Completes regular reporting activities to ensure key hiring metrics are being tracked and monitored appropriately.
9. Raising and updating Purchase Orders, and liaising with the Buying Desk on behalf of suppliers
Internal: TA BU Teams, TA Co-ordinator Lead, TA Centre of Excellence, People Services;
Candidates (internal and external)
-Experience of working in a fast-paced operational environment in a customer service based administrative role. TA candidate management and process experience desirable.
-Fluent english language skills
-Competent administrator with the ability to follow systematic processes with accuracy and speed.
-Proactive approach to ensuring activities are carried out efficiently and within agreed service standards.
-A positive ambassador of the CCEP employer brand, offering high standards of candidate care.
-Competent with or aptitude for process and systems based activity, with accurate management of data inputs and candidate tracking through the recruitment process.
-Team player who is motivated to deliver service excellence, and flexible to support in activities that support this.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!