Résultats de recherche
Cliquez sur une offre d’emploi pour obtenir plus de détails.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria in the summer of 2015.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts who perform controlling, reporting and analytical activities to support all business units, supervised by managers leading each of the business units and key reporting areas with main focus on enabling effective decision support. The team is responsible for delivering timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions.
The CoE team comprises several areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence.
This role will be part of a team of report developers. Their purpose is to help transform some of our excel-based reports into more dynamic, automated, visual reports to improve the efficiency and quality of our management information.
The BI developer will provide support to the BI manager across the following activities:
• Development of new and enhancements to existing BI reports and analysis
• New reports development
Leveraging business transformation concepts, the BI developer will support the transformation of the wider team into a “best in class” organization. This approach will ensure that finance activities are streamlined and efficient and that high quality, cost effective services and solutions are delivered.
• Generate new ideas for creative and effective methods of presenting management information and implement these into proof of concept dashboards
• Working within an Agile development team to demonstrate value quickly
• Optimize existing processes by delivering front end reports in Power BI, Tableau and designing Alteryx workflows.
• Partnering with technology teams to communicate requirements for potential new reports
• Provide support to subject matter experts in the CoE as and when required
• Communicate with subject matter experts and report customers from the business to ensure the outputs meet their needs
• Support data quality efforts through the use and maintenance of standardized data and calculation definitions
• Complete projects as assigned by manager
• Document processes and set up / support the facilitation of process workshops for review and approval of improved reports and processes
• Analyzing source systems (particularly SAP BW and MS Access) to identify and connect to potential datasets
• Support the development, planning and implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Work with (and where necessary – further develop) Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx and other BI tools
• Work with the IT team to ensure the right connections and datasets are being used or updated as required
• Raise any system performance or operational issues with IT and Capgemini Support
• Share knowledge with other analysts across the CoE to support continuous improvement and development
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Document processes and set up / run process workshops for review and approval of new report & improved processes
• Ensure all process changes are well communicated and oversee end user training and support
• Work to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the CoE and across the Business Units as required
• Share knowledge with team across the CoE to support continuous improvement and development
• Degree level education in Information Systems, Finance or Business Studies
• Min 1 year relevant experience
• Fluent English level skills
• Business and requirements analysis
• Designing, developing BI and other analytical/ reporting solutions using standard BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, Qlik View, Micro Strategy etc.
• Working with databases in particularly with the identification and extraction of data from SAP BW and MS Access (Ideal, not essential)
• Data modelling experience (Ideal, not essential)
• Problem-solving/ conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority-setting
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.