Regardez derrière le rideau
Parlez aux personnes qui connaissent bien la société pour découvrir à quoi ressemble vraiment notre travail chez CCEP.
What you become a part of:
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Audit Professional to join our Corporate Audit Services Team (CAS). You will help the team achieve its mission, which is to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services that add value to the organisation. In this role, you will play an active role in the planning and execution of risk-based audit engagements and SOX 404 audit testing. You will have the opportunity to learn about CCEP’s business through the performance of risk-based audits (operational and financial) that help the Company analyse and improve its financial and operating controls.
What to expect:
• Execution of the annual IT audit plan with full accountability on the control testing assigned throughout the audit cycle, by means of close collaboration with co-source providers, the Company’s external auditor (EY), CCEP’s IT Security/Governance team, and CCEP’s controllership office.
• Support operational and business process Internal Audits on IT audit, SOX 404, cybersecurity and compliance related matters.
• Assist in the development of the audit scope and objectives (including risk assessment and planning).
• Participate in global audits, complete the fieldwork, document and report audit results following CAS department standards.
• Definition of action plans in agreement with stakeholders. Perform follow-up activities for the reported deficiencies until their implementation.
• Assist in the definition of data analytics procedure to support audit engagements as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology.
• 3+ year’s experience in IT Audit, IT Security, or Internal Audit gained in either a professional practice or corporate environment. Big4 experience will be a plus.
• Strong knowledge of internal control environments within the IT function and understanding of technology risks and controls relevant to a complex corporate IT environment.
• Knowledge of financial systems, technology environments and IT business processes, risk and control activities within a consumer good business. Experience in auditing ERP systems, preferably SAP.
• Ability to work collaborative, flexible, persistent and results-oriented. Good organization, analytical, problem solving and communications skills.
• Able to navigate within complex, multi-national organisation preferably in an international environment.
• Possess, or willing to obtain IT Internal Audit Certification (CISA, CISM).
• Knowledge of emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider